I visit with certain people who live above the line and have achieved much: George Raveling is such a person.
1) 80% of college graduates are trained for jobs that DO NOT exist anymore.
2) Technology IS biggest threat to all of us.
3) Change is rapid: either you keep up or get lost.
4) Steve Jobs said, "fail fast" when trying new things.
5) When you think about who you surround yourself with make sure the majority are younger because they can teach you about the "now"...
6) We spend more time planning our vacations then we do our lives.
7) Whenever you think about change....ask yourself, "....DOES IT FIT? If not, will the discomfort make me better?
8) Do an in depth review of your past. Face the truth and then put together a "short term" strategy that says this is WHAT I need to do and here is HOW I am going to do it.
9) "REVIEWS" are done in 3's: PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE."
10) Coach your team and LEAD your program.