There are two parts to getting your team to execute a quality screening action:
1) Sprint your screen;
2) Head hunt the defender;
3) Jump stop at nearest shoulder of defender;
4) Chin to shoulder so screener can see cutter and ball;
5) Reverse pivot or front pivot out of screen for pass back...key here is to get separation from ball!
6) "SPRINT, SIT, SEPARATE."
1) Better late than early;
2) Walk your V cut
3) Read your defender, not the ball;
4) Wait until screener has made his jump stop to cut;
5) Explode off your screener, with shoulder to hip...."it is a shoulder's game;"
6) Show your target with hands up.
Screening: "over talked, under taught"...